Tuesday 28 July 2015

The return of the denim skirt

When I think about denim skirts I remember two types. One being a denim maxi skirt type from bootlegger's "brody" brand that I wore pretty much everyday...it was probably one of the ugliest things -- but with two slits on the side and all its ill fitting glory I wore it proudly. The other one being the opposite was a tiny mini skirt number which I wore in my early teens. I never thought I'd be dreaming about denim skirts anytime soon but after finding a button-up A-line one in Rome I knew my denim skirt love was about to rekindle.
After buying this skirt I've been on the hunt for a nice light washed denim pencil skirt much like the American Apparel one....but one with more booty room.

Sorry Alexa Chung my outfits better because it includes gelato. You lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WordPress & Blogger Templates by pipdig